Individual and Family Therapy for the following:
- Anxiety Disorders (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Selective Mutism, Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Fears/Phobias)
- Coping with Chronic Illness
- Medical and Dental Fears
- Autism/Asperger’s Disorder
- Adjustment Difficulties
- Learning Disabilities
- Parent Coaching
Psychological and Psycho-educational Assessment for the following:
- Giftedness/Twice Exceptional Learner
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Learning/Processing Disabilities
The Learning Center at Wright Psychology:
- Our highly trained, professional tutors work one-on-one with students with Dyslexia using the gold standard intervention for Dyslexia – Orton-Gillingham methodology. We utilize The Barton Reading & Spelling System, which is derived from the Orton-Gillingham method, as the primary intervention for our students. We can provide Barton Tutoring online via Skype for students who do not live in the Louisville, KY area!
- Our professional tutors also use the Lindamood Phoneme Sequencing® Program (LiPS®) for students with severe weaknesses in phonological awareness/discrimination and memory, the Visualizing and Verbalizing® Program for students with weak reading and language comprehension skills, and the Teaching Writing: Structure and Style program from the Institute for Excellence in Writing for students who need targeted intervention in the writing process.
- We provide one-to-one multi sensory math intervention using the Math-U-See program.
Speech and Language Services
- Speech and Language Evaluations – Our evaluations focus on language processing, pragmatic language use, and language comprehension.